Saturday, February 21, 2009

..EVERYBODY LIES..

Mrs. Vallecer comes to visit her son Patrick for diner who lives with a female roommate named Ives.

His mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Ives is. She had long been suspiscious of a relationship between the two.

Reading his mo's thoughts, he said: "I knew what you're thinking, but I assure you, we're just roommates."

A week later, Ives: "Ever since your mom came, I can't find the sugar bowl, you don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Ma, I'm not saying that you 'did' take the sugar bowl from my house and I'm not saying that you 'did not' take it. But the fact that it's been missing ever since you were here. Love, Patrick."

A week later:

"Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Ives, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now. Love, mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment